jewel 1

Martini Racing Porsche Carrera RSR and Herbert Muller - 1974

Martini Racing Porsche Carrera RSR and Herbert Muller - 1974


This poster is part of a collection of racing automobilia gifted to me by my friend Peter Felder. It's autographed by his good friend Herbert Muller.

Martini Racing Porsche Carrera RSR - Watkins Glen 1974


Prismacolor pencils on black stock 9"x 6" © Paul Chenard

John Irving Collection

Victory Lane magazine is featuring my illustration in their "Holiday Gift Ideas" section of their October issue.
Limited edition of 125 (14.5" x 11"),
numbered and signed premium archival Giclee prints
$100 CDN plus shipping/handling.
The original of this sketch is sold; please contact me if you are interested in other pieces of my original art.

No comments:

Post a Comment